Top online graphic design schools – Top 10 Trending Graphic Design Classes
Search on google
- graphic design classes
- design schools
- best interior design schools
- interior design
- colleges with good graphic design programs
- colleges with graphic design programs
- online colleges for graphic design
- graphic design schools online top 10
- online graphic design schools
- graphic design online schools
- graphic design school rankings
- online schools for graphic design
1. Get Up And Running With Adobe® Illustrator® – Top 1 online graphic design schools
The world’s top designers use Adobe® Illustrator® for its powerful, vector-based drawing environment – and now you can gain fluency in it, as well! Join Brian Wood for a dynamic course on everything you need to know about Adobe® Illustrator®.
By walking you through a series of projects on Adobe® Illustrator®, Brian will give you a comprehensive toolkit that will answer any need, including:
- Getting started in Adobe® Illustrator® and familiarizing yourself with its workspace
- Creating color using a variety of methods
- Creating and transforming artwork, working with text, and importing images
- Tricks and techniques for drawing: selecting and editing, and working with layers
- Creating custom patterns, brushes, and symbols
- Exploring built-in visual effects libraries
You’ll also tackle more advanced Adobe® Illustrator® topics, like the perspective grid, Creative Cloud libraries, effects, live paint groups and selection, blends, and the shape builder tool.
2. Understand & Use The Design Power Of Creative Cloud – Top 2 online graphic design schools
The Adobe® Creative Cloud is a robust set of tools that can answer any number of design needs. It can, however, seem confusing to the new user in terms of when to use what program for which project. Jason Hoppe, an Adobe® Certified Expert and trusted CreativeLive instructor, is ready to clarify the process and help you dive into each of the Creative Cloud design tools.
He will teach you how to integrate Adobe® Photoshop®, Illustrator® and InDesign® into a more streamlined and easy to follow workflow, as well as:
- When and why to use Photoshop®, Illustrator®, and InDesign®
- How to create shapes and lines in Illustrator®
- Manipulating images and basic color correction in Photoshop®
- Build multiple pages and layouts in Indesign®
- Top 2 online graphic design schools
The class also comes with 13 in-depth Quick Reference Guide Bonus Materials and downloadable assets so you can follow right along with Jason step-by-step.
Learn how Adobe® Creative Cloud can empower your design sensibility, work more efficiently, and save you time.
3. Concept, Create And Produce A Logo For Your Business.
Logos are a vital asset for any business. A good logo acts as a public touchpoint for everything that a brand represents: it establishes consistency of look and feel, adds a level of professionalism, and conveys the core ethic of the business. But you don’t need to be a professional designer to create a logo for your business or side-hustle.
Join Matthew for this class, and you’ll learn:
- What makes a great logo, how to differentiate between types of logos, and how to get started on doing your own logo research
- How to create preliminary sketches of your logo, import it to the computer, and add color
- How to prepare logo files for many different use cases, from printed business cards to social media icons.
This class is designed to be accessible and actionable, and devoted to the basics of design thinking. Matthew will break logo design down into a step-by-step process and help you choose the tools you need.
The DIY series is for creatives who want to create designs for themselves. The classes are geared toward beginners who aren’t necessarily ‘designers’, but need materials to represent themselves (or their small business). Classes labeled DIY are project-specific, under three hours in length, and priced affordably. Learn to design what you need quickly and easily.
Next: Top online graphic design schools Part 2 – Top 10 Trending Graphic Design Classes